Our professional staff represents a variety of disciplines including psychology, social work, family and grief recovery therapy, pastoral and spiritual counseling, addiction support and domestic issues. We offer a variety of resources, seminars and classes to support the community individuals and families.
All therapists are certified and/or licensed in their area of expertise. Our office staff will assist and direct you in scheduling appointments and answering your questions.
Founder/Reverend Kim Grom
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nutrition and Food Service Management from Montclair
- Master’s of Divinity from Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Kim holds a PhD in Philosophy for Counseling.
- Ordained Minister with Independent Assemblies of God International and Covenant Ministries International Inc. – a division of Faith Fellowship Ministries, Sayreville, NJ.
- Dr. Kim Grom is a licensed NCCA Temperament therapist and Pastoral counselor.
- Co-Founder of Revelation Generation Ministries, Frenchtown, NJ.
- Owner and founder of Connections Life Wellness Center, a 501C3 nonprofit business, 7 Main St., Flemington, NJ.
- Kim and her husband Bob have raised 4 children and currently reside in Hunterdon County, NJ.
- Member of the National Association of Christian Counseling.
Welcome Courtney Wheeler to LCWC!
- Courtney Wheeler hails from Montgomery County, Maryland. Early on Courtney developed a passion for Health Wellness & Fitness. Courtney is a health advocate among her peers, friends, and family and an encouragement to all who aspire to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Since attending West Virginia University, in 2014, Courtney has continued to pursue her career as a health and wellness coach in the Wellness industry. Courtney is currently enrolled with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition- a renowned International Health Coach Training Program.
- Part of her training involves the study of dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Her educational pursuits offer extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Courtney loves to work with people to help them make positive lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results; focusing on the whole person to see a holistic transformation.
- Courtney specializes in counseling and coaching in the area of holistic nutrition, weight loss management, supplementation and personal support. Courtney could be the personal wellness coach YOU are looking for!
- Courtney is at Life Connections Wellness Center located in Flemington NJ where she coordinates healthy menu selections in the Life Café.
- Schedule a private appointment or attend a class. Learn more about Courtney and the Wellness Center at Life Connections –
Tel: 908 782 5288 Facebook: Life Connections Center Lifeconnectionscenter.org/appointments
Health Coach/Nutritionist Deborah Hill
- Certified Health Coach, Deborah empowers others to make vital changes for a healthy life.
- Received her training at Integrative Nutrition, NYC.
- Certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
- Deb leads workshops and offers individual health and nutrition counseling.